photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Saturday, April 12, 2008

J.Crew Luggage


J.Crew recently debuted its collection of Italian leather luggage. The luggage is made by luxury Italian leather house, Dell'ga which has been frequented by Italian society since the 1800's. The collection is composed of the Lugano Suitcase, Lugano Valise, and Lugano Garment Bag which come in bright colors to set them apart from the sea of black nylon at the baggage claim terminal. The pieces are beautiful, though hypothetically speaking, I'm sure that I would shell out that kind of money on J.Crew luggage. I guess they really are trying to take the company in a new direction.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm so tired of all my black luggage. Everyone in the world has black luggage. I would love to have this bright orange set!

Material Girls said...

Cute!

Emily @ Material Girls

LSYSD_1 said...

They should at least put wheels on the suitcases...no?

Unknown said...

Jennifer, you're right! I hadn't noticed. I guess this is a case of form over function. Of course my globe-trotting friend would notice!

Timothy said...

Absolutely superb crew luggage the design is perfect. Share more!