photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, April 21, 2008

Save the Date: Sex and the City

As we all know, I am a huge Sex and the City fan and am awaiting the premiere of the movie with baited breath. You can imagine my delight when I found this cool little SATC widget! It features a countdown to May 30th, the theatrical trailer, teaser trailer, and clip about the fashion in the upcoming movie, as well as a Sex and the City quiz.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am a big- huge Sex and the city Fan also. I cant wait until this move comes to theature because I will defiantly be there. I was planning to do a post on my blog about it also in a few days.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I'd be ready to see it...but I am actually really excited. it's perfect timing, since they've been off the air for so long now. good to know you're another SATC fan too! ;)

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

LOVE Sex and the City...it's my favorite television show ever and I, too cannot wait for the movie! I wonder if Carrie and Big truly end up together??? I'm kind of thinking, not.

Erin Gates said...

I am counting the SECONDS! Although of course, my brother's college graduation is on the friggin' 30th!! :( I am going to have to try not to hear what the movie is about for a few days before I get to see it!