photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: Sarah of Jeune Marie

10things - Sarah[1]

I am so excited to feature a fellow Southern girl and former Houstonian (she just moved to Orange County) on today’s installment of  “10 Things”. Sarah of Jeune Marié is a girl’s girl. She’s never met a designer high-heel she didn’t like and is pretty darn glamorous. Evidently, we also share a love of turquoise jewelry! In a world where people habitually run errands in what might as well be their pajamas, Sarah is definitely a breath of stylish air!

 

1.      My husband Derek – He is my best friend and partner in crime. Without his sense of humor I have no idea how I would get through the day.

2.      Pretty dresses – Fun, flirty and ultimately girly… whenever I am in a wardrobe crisis a sweet pretty dress always comes to the rescue.

3.      Patron margaritas (on the rocks, no salt) – My “go to” drink order, my weekend indulgence, my stress reliever.

4.      My Mac book – I switched to an apple almost two year ago and I have no idea what took me so long. My Mac book is my life line, my connection to the world. It’s also what got me blogging, another thing I couldn’t live without.

5.      Passport – I love traveling with my husband, family and friends so my passport is definitely a necessity. Exploring new places, people and things is what life is all about. I hope one day to look at my passport covered in stamps from many different countries and tell my grandchildren about all of the incredible places I have been.

6.      Cowboy – My husband’s dog that I inherited when we moved in together. The best snuggles in the world come from this little Southern gentleman.

7.      Turquoise jewelry – I don’t know if it’s a Texas thing, but me and all of my girlfriends LOVE turquoise jewelry. I pair it with literally every outfit. I like to think it’s timeless.

8.      Designer shoes – My main style of dressing is very high-low. I’m usually the girl in Jimmy Choo’s, designer jeans and a forever 21 top. I live in heels and really admire the craftsmanship of a nice pair of shoes. I can honestly say I spend 4 times the amount on shoes than I do clothing. It’s an addiction.

9.      Peanut butter – I will literally eat a spoon full of peanut butter and glass of milk for a snack on a daily basis. I never get sick of it. If I had to live on one food item, PB would be it.

10.     Longhorn football – Texas is my team and I get so excited watching them play. Every year I look forward to following football season and cheering on the horns with my hubby. HOOK EM!

Thank you so much for letting me share my “essentials in life” on La Dolce Vita! It has been great seeing others list and getting to know bloggers a little more personally. For more of my daily musings, inspiration and life in general – visit me at Jeune Marie!

16 comments:

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

Yay, Sarah! I love both of these blogs (La Dolce Vita and Jeune Marie) and these 10 Things features are always a great insight into people you "know" in the blogosphere.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

What a great list!

Amy said...

Very cute, I too can't live without my husband, he makes everyday the best day, and my blackberry, or as Greg calls it (Pinkberry) for it's pink case ;) It's nice being a girly-girl. *Amy

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love this list! I have to second the thoughts on PB and Turquoise! :)

layersofmeaning said...

Love it!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Love the list! Plus, I hear ya on the Jimmy Choos and peanut butter, girl :)

Laura Trevey said...

Turquoise jewelry and peanut butter... love it!

Sarah Ring said...

Thanks again for the feature Paloma! And thank you to all of you readers for the sweet comments!

XOXO,
S

ashlina {the decorista} said...

awesome post!!!! i love me some peanut butter....

Mango Gal said...

Loved reading this! Amen to peanut butter and pretty dresses!

Unknown said...

what laura said — turquoise and peanut butter for life!

alison giese Interiors said...

I'm kindred spirits with Sarah - a love of "turq-WAZ" jewelry, and Longhorn football!
She's a sweetheart, too!

Haven and Home said...

I have a major addiction to Peanut Butter and I love a good pair of shoes!

midnight macaroons said...

Hookem Horns!!! We lived in Austin for the past 5 yrs. Hubby got a job relo to Houston. I miss Austin. I'm loving your dog's name "Cowboy." Too cute!

###### said...

love the list sarah...texas misses you.

Averill said...

I am totally with Sarah on the shoes. Great shoes can make a Target outfit look high end. Besides, they're just more fun to shop for!