photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Closet Confidential: Feminine Fall Essentials

Hi friends! Liz here with my last installment of Closet Confidential {tear!}, and today I wanted to share a few feminine essential that every woman should have in her closet for the upcoming holiday season {and today!}. 


Sparkly baubles, sequin polka-dots, a chic clutch, shiny shoes, a sophisticated white blouse, rosy chicks, ruby red lips, and lacquered nails. The easiest way to ensure you look effortlessly styled all season long! 

A huge thank you to Paloma for having me here, and for those of you reading along. Don't forget to visit my blog, Sequins & Stripes, for more fashion friendly posts. xoxo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love the polka dot sweater

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

The more I see that sequin polka dot top from J.Crew the more I want it. The metallic tipped pouch is phenomenal - thanks for sharing.

http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

Una said...

Very elegant and sophisticated. I like it.

Chelsea said...

Lovely item as always! Especially loving that polka dot top.. of course it's from J.Crew.

xoxo
Chels

Amy said...

The necklace and flats are gorgeous! I love the sparkle details.

Amy said...

Love the sparkled details on the necklace and flats!

Unknown said...

Want the polka dot sweater!!!!