photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wrapped Up: Personalized Gifts

Hello, La Dolce Vita Readers! I am Katie from Blueprint Modern and I am honored and excited to be a new contributor. My series will focus on gifts and all that surrounds the art of giving. In this first post, I am focusing on personalized gifts. Bespoke gifts are one of the most thoughtful ways to give as they necessitate customization and a certain amount of planning. Since we are little over a month a way from Christmas, now is the essential time to order this kind of present. Here are my favorite picks for everyone on your list.

LDVPersonalizedGifts

3 comments:

Karena said...

So many great choices, I love anything personalized and monogrammed!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Katy Byrne said...

Great post, Katie! Loving all of your picks.

Katy www.designsbykaty.com

Faceitcatalog said...

What fun monogram picks! These will be great gifts for the holidays. I really love that red bag, I am in the market for a leather carryall.

Amber
King & Kind